This was posted on an article just moments ago where CEO of Prison Games Jesse Seedath spoke on the matter of “Machel Montano VS Bounty Killer For a Second Time”
Jesse Seedath “I can assure you 100% that this match was not rigged, we have a very sophisticated method in which the matches are chosen. And soon you will all realize that people will have to face each other sooner or later. As one of our members of ‘The Family’ said this must be fate.”
So what if Jesse Seedath accepted a deal? This is nothing new he has done this many times in the past 3 years in this business. There were even rumors back in 2010 – 2011 where he killed several people within his company just because they were trying to overtake him. This is Underground Fighting league ‘Prison Games’ everything here is ILLEGAL.
- CM Punk New Theme Music Teased (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- WWE Payback 2013 Predictions (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- How WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn Has Improved in the Ring (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Tala Czar Official Location For UFL Prison Games (uflfff.wordpress.com)
- Adesh Samaroo Provokes Ravi B To Join Prison Games (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)