Out of all the things emerging from the Chris Brown and Drake club brawl, this has to be the most amusing. The two musicians have been offered $1 million to take their frustrations to the ring. That’s right, both Drizzy and Breezy have been offered a milli to duke it out in a public rematch at the Los Angeles Staple Center.
Although it’s almost guaranteed that this will never happen, Celebrity Boxing will be waiting if the two superstars ever decide to let off some steam. “We have promoted 55 Celebrity Fights and this would be the most interesting of all,” Damon Feldman of Celebrity Boxing says. We have to agree.
The fight would potentially be held at L.A.’s Staples Center on August 25th and aside from pure enjoyment this potential match would be for a good cause, as all the proceeds would be donated to a charity.
If the entertainers did go forward with this boxing match who do you think would win? Well according to 50 Cent, Chris Brown would definitely take the W.
“I guess it’s ’cause of all the physical things with dancin’ and movin’,” Fif told San Francisco radio station KMEL recently. “He be slippin’ and movin’. I don’t see Drake doing that. Chris be havin’ his shirt off. He got one of them MMA fighter looks. Like he might have did karate when he was a kid. He kickin’, doin’ splits and stuff. This could really get interesting.”
- Chris Brown vs. Drake Fight: Pair Offered Big Money for Rematch! (celebs.gather.com)
- Drake, Chris Brown Offered $1M Each to Fight in a Ring (mymajicdc.com)
- Chris Brown and Drake offered $1 million to box each other (thegrio.com)
- Chris Brown and Drake offered $1million each to fight each other (standard.co.uk)
- Promoter Offers Drake And Chris Brown $1 Million To Box Each Other (hiphopwired.com)
- Battle Of The Beige Bottle Brawlers: Drake & Chris Brown Offered $1 Million To Fight In August! (bossip.com)
- Hip-Hop Rumors: Are Drake And Chris Brown Going To Duke It Out In The Ring? (allhiphop.com)
- Drake And Chris Brown Offered One Million Dollars To Box Each Other (complex.com)
- Brown, Drake can make cash to box (lfpress.com)
- Karrueche Tran Supports Chris Brown Following Drake Altercation (celebs.gather.com)
- Bradley: “I tried hard but I could not beat that guy” (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Lopez breaks Ortiz’s jaw; scuttles Sept. showdown (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Mayweather begins three-month jail sentence (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Johnny Tapia’s ‘crazy life’ halted (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Ringing endorsement for boxing (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Saul Alvarez Could Fight on CBS in September According to Golden Boy CEO (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Judge from Bradley – Pacquiao fight speaks out ” WrestleRaw.com (jesseseedathblog.tumblr.com)
- Pacquiao vs. Bradley Fight Results: Who Won (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. To Jail: Boxer’s Sentence Set To Being At Las Vegas’ Clark County Detention Center (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- The mystery of Manny Pacquiao’s calf muscles and how they might affect him against Timothy Bradley (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)