Lately, the WWE has done a great job of helping a couple of Divas get over by involving them in major storylines with male wrestlers. Eve became a heel by breaking up with Zack Ryder and joining forces with John Laurinaitis. The latest WWE Diva to get a major push is AJ.
After breaking up with Daniel Bryan, AJ started batting her eyelashes at his rival CM Punk. But since donning Punk’s t-shirt, AJ has exhibited some rather bizarre behavior. Literally, WWE fans have no idea what she’s going to do next. Take a closer look at the top five words that describe AJ.
Even though she’s 25, AJ looks a lot younger. And I can’t say that I’ve ever seen a WWE Diva skip around the ring in circles like she did on the June 11 edition of Raw. Of course, AJ is a complex character and there are other times that “childlike” would be the last word I’d use to describe her.
So far in 2012, AJ has smiled at Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Kane and Josh Mathews. (Am I missing anyone?) Of course, no child would do that. In fact, she’s done more than just smile at some WWE wrestlers. I’ll really be impressed if AJ starts flirting with Ryback and Brodus Clay.
The first time AJ smiled at Kane was a particularly disturbing episode of WWE Raw, but not for that reason. After the incident, WWE announcer Josh Mathews caught up with her backstage. Mathews was in terror as AJ went from looking like she’d claw his eyes out to playing with his tie.
I can think of a lot of words that typically describe WWE Divas, but “cute” isn’t one of them. WWE Divas usually represent one extreme (Chyna, Nicole Bass, Kharma) or another (Kelly Kelly, Sable, Eve). Maybe AJ is the TV-PG WWE Diva of the future.
Most wrestling fans (including me) are huge CM Punk marks. The moment Punk announced that he “digs crazy chicks” is when AJ’s WWE career took off. Would anyone else skip around the ring, jump in Kane’s arms and kiss the Big Red Monster? She is definitely crazy!
- WWE Diva Diagnosis: Will AJ Start a Romantic Relationship with CM Punk? (bleacherreport.com)
- Monday Night Raw Results from June 11: Fan’s Take (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- You: WWE No Way Out: Why AJ Will Help Daniel Bryan Capture the WWE Title (bleacherreport.com)
- Five Things You Probably Didn’t Know About…CM Punk (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Has CM Punk Lost the Edge That Made Him a Star? (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- WWE Raw results 12th June 2012 (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- WWE Raw Results June 11th 2012 (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Vince McMahon angle flops in an otherwise entertaining episode of WWE Raw (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Brock Lesnar the biggest Diva (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- WWE Diva Diagnosis: Does the WWE Need to Call Up More Divas to the Main Roster? (bleacherreport.com)
- WWE Diva Diagnosis: How Should the Divas Be Booked at Over the Limit and Beyond? (bleacherreport.com)
- Former WWE Diva Speaks out About Arrest (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Who Will Sheamus Wrestle At No Way Out 2012? (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- WWE No Way Out 2012: AJ’s Presence Will Destroy WWE Championship Match (bleacherreport.com)
- Bill Goldberg Comments on Ryback Comparisons (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Legendary Cuban boxer Teofilo Stevenson dies (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- 3 More Days Before JBL Leaves For Russia To Climb Mt Elbrus (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Dixie Carter Comments On Sting Being Inducted In Hall Of Fame (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Tna Slammiversary X Predictions (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- ‘Pacman’ Loss Leaves Philippines Fans Stunned (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- TNA Slammiversary Results 2012 (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Is Sin Cara Capable of Having a Feud? (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- News on ‘one legged wrestler’ crack on Raw, Paul Heyman and Ziggler v. Sheamus (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- The Notorious Column #31: Wrestlemania Winners and Losers (pwjournal.wordpress.com)
- A.J. and Daniel Bryan Present Beauty and the Beast (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- WWE Tackles Abuse And Fails To Get It? Surprise Face! (nerdgasmnoire.wordpress.com)
- WWE Over the Limit ’12 results (examiner.com)
- The Notorious Column #59: RAW (Also Available in Mild, Spicy, and Hot) (pwjournal.wordpress.com)
- WWE: Will There Be a Love Triangle Between CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and A.J. Lee? (bleacherreport.com)
- CM Punk, AJ, and Daniel Bryan: Mind Games in Matters of the Heart (bleacherreport.com)
- WWE: Dean Ambrose Being Managed by AJ Lee Is Perfect Fit (bleacherreport.com)
- Hello…A.J….Are You There? (boltbeat.com)
- Video of the Week ♥ Watch These Insanely Gifted Kids Play the Heck Out of “El Cumbanchero” (wegotkidz.com)
- What’s going on with Senator Ron Johnson and his staff? (althouse.blogspot.com)
- A Moment with… KIM POWELL (avamoon.wordpress.com)
- Golden Nuggets: A.J. Jenkins And Jerry Rice Should Be Best Buds (ninersnation.com)
- A.J. McCarron, Honey Badger get into Twitter brouhaha (collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- WWE WrestleMania XXVIII preview: World Heavyweight Championship (examiner.com)
- Mob Wives 4/15: Confirmed-Junior is a Rat, Drita’s boxing career is short, Carla runs her mouth and Karen talks more about her book (cleverreality.wordpress.com)
- Astros lose to Dodgers on A.J. Ellis’ HR in 9th (newsok.com)
- Astros lose to Dodgers on A.J. Ellis’ HR in 9th (boston.com)
- Predicting the San Diego Chargers Roster (isportsweb.com)
- AICN COMICS Q&@: Humphrey Lee finds out what HARVEST is all about from writer AJ Lieberman!!! (aintitcool.com)
- HSMAI Social Media for Hospitality (slideshare.net)
- Style Announces Five New Series, Unveils Development Slate At Upfront (deadline.com)
- Kovacevic: From Pirates to D-Lee, with love (triblive.com)