ALFRETON’S Dale Miles stopped Curtis Woodhouse in the fifth round in what was a toe-to-toe war while it lasted, with both fighters swapping big shots, before the finish at the Magna Centre in Rotherham on Friday night
Both sets of fans got behind their boxers and the fight lived up to its billing of ‘Real Steel’ with Miles and Woodhouse laying it all on the line in a good old fashioned tear up, that saw both men land and take as good as they got, until the finish.
Woodhouse had his successes, but Miles looked physically bigger and stronger and it was his shots that seemed to be having more effect, and he came out of the exchanges looking more comfortable.
In the finishing round both had traded, but it was a left hook from Miles that caught Woodhouse flush, dropping him and bringing an end to an exciting night of action on this Dave Coldwell promoted show.
Afterwards the ever straight and honest Woodhouse sent out a message to his many followers on Facebook praising his victor, but vowing to be back. “Just like to congratulate Dale Miles on a great fight.” said Woodhouse.
“We both put it all on the line tonight and took some huge shots, the best man won on the night.
“As for me ill have a bit of a rest and come back, proud of my performance I gave it all I had.” added the Sheffield man.
- CEO Jesse Seedath explains why Jake Reed was fired (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Manny Pacquiao Fight Was the Fix In? (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Bradley: “I tried hard but I could not beat that guy” (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Lack of creativity sinking Smackdown storylines (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Bill Goldberg Comments on Ryback Comparisons (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- 3 More Days Before JBL Leaves For Russia To Climb Mt Elbrus (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Timothy Bradley Scores Controversial Win over Manny Pacquiao (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Tna Slammiversary X Predictions (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- WDW: Breaking News Jake Reed Fired From WDW (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- WWE not using Ryback properly? (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)