Former WWE Champion Hulk Hogan continues to be a huge draw even after his championship days are long over. The current Impact Wrestling star made a guest appearance on the Kidd Kraddick in the Morning radio show for their Shoe Slam 2012 segment.
Hogan served as guest host and referee in a battle between show DJ Jenna and listener Noelle over a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. Witness a classic Hogan promo and see the match for yourselves at the Kidd Nation website.
The Kidd Kraddick in the Morning guest spot was just one of many for Hogan who continues his Hall of Fame career. His top five guest hosting duties include talk shows, cartoons and various other programs.
The TruTV show “Micro Championship Wrestling” not only showcases the great action and matches of Micro Championship Wrestling, but it gives viewers a behind the scenes look on the antics and pressure of putting on a traveling show. Hogan serves as the host of the show and he is one of the main attractions for fans in attendance at the live events. It’s nice to see Hogan stick to his pro wrestling roots even though opportunities are there for several other careers.
Saturday Night Live
Before Tom Brady, Eli Manning and The Rock hosted Saturday Night Live, Hulk Hogan took the duties back in 1985. Promoting the very first Wrestlemania and hosting with Mr. T, Hogan wore his trademark shirt and provided some good build up to the pay per view event.
Hulk Hogan‘s Rock ‘n’ Wrestling
When wrestling blew up in the 1980s, fans could not get enough of it. This led to the animated series “Hulk Hogan‘s Rock ‘n’ Wrestling.” While Hogan did not voice his own character, he did guest host several live action segments where he appeared with other WWE stars like Roddy Piper and the Junkyard Dog.
On the short lived revival of the show “American Gladiators”, Hogan took over the co-hosting duties with Laila Ali. The show just did not have the campy style and fun of the first series, but Hogan did a great job promoting the characters and trying to bring excitement for a new generation of fans.
In a weird move, Hulk Hogan served as a celebrity guest host for a whole during the week of February 9, 2012 on “The Wendy Williams Show.” This was a different environment for Hogan, but he was able to clear the air about his divorce, rumors and tabloid stories. This was the quieter side of Hulk Hogan that fans rarely get to see.
- Dixie Carter excited with TNA Impact Wrestling live on Spike TV (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- TNA Could Finally Be Poised to Gain Ground on the WWE…No, Seriously. (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Wrestling – Impact: Carter, Styles outed by Daniels, Kazarian (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- TNA Impact Wrestling Results (5/24) (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- TNA Impact Wrestling Does Poor Rating In New Timeslot (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Impact Wrestling Live: Slammiversary Build, Abyss’ Warning and More (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- IMPACT Wrestling Results 31st May 2012 (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Bully Ray Still Not Getting the Respect He Deserves on Impact Wrestling (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- THQ Outlines More Details On Ring Breaks In WWE ’13 (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- WWE Considering Change To Wellness Policy Announcements (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Happy 27th Birthday Drew McIntyre (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson sells California estate for close to $4.9 million (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Jim Ross on commentary for final FCW arena taping (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Randy Orton comments on his 60-day suspension (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Happy 47th Birthday Mick Foley (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Has CM Punk Lost the Edge That Made Him a Star? (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- WWE Issues Response to TNA’s Lawsuit (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)