WWE.com has an article looking at the evolution of the sets for RAW. At the end of the piece where it discusses the present set, it reads, “it’s on this set that Raw will celebrate its 1,000th episode … unless, of course, the stage evolves again.”
– The Dean Ambrose – William Regal match at last night’s FCW TV tapings ended in a no contest after the referee stopped the bout due to Regal bleeding. Ambrose attacked Regal after the match, and also assaulted referees and wrestlers who attempted to assist him. Ambrose proceeded to apply the Regal stretch and then knock Regal out with a running knee to the head.
– WWEShop.com has posted father’s day gifts on their website, you can check it out by clicking here.
– WWE’s RAW live event in Valencia, Spain is currently underway. Justin Roberts posted the following photo of John Cena working out before the event started, writing on his Twitter, “Backstage in Valencia, Spain. @WWE #RAW begins in 45 minutes and @JohnCena is getting pumped up!!”
New RAW Set?, Ambrose Vs. Regal, John Cena Gets Pumped (Photo) – WrestlingInc.com.
- WWE star John Cena’s drunken fight with Carlito recalled (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Ambrose Has Words For Regal, Referee’s Daughter Gets A WWE Tryout, Wrestler On Redneck Island (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Did John Cena covering a nearly naked Michael Cole in JR’s BBQ Sauce lead to a better rating? (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- WWE Reaching Out To Many Former Talents For 1,000th Raw (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- 7 Most Polarizing Wrestlers in WWE Today (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)