WWE star Randy Orton responded to fan questions on Twitter regarding his 60-day Wellness Policy suspension. Orton noted that he has 50 days remaining on his suspension and was then asked why he is suspended. “When I’m able to tell you, I will,” Orton wrote. “Until then, don’t believe everything you read!” Follow Orton on Twitter at Twitter.com/RandyOrton.
Powell’s POV: Orton also expressed his desire to work as a heel. When he was asked about working as a heel when he returns, he responded, “We can only pray.” Orton has made it no secret over the years that he prefers working as a heel and that obviously hasn’t changed. As for the suspension, there are plenty of rumors regarding what Orton tested positive for. It’s bad enough that WWE doesn’t reveal what a wrestler tested positive for, but if the suspended talent wants to release that information himself then there should not be any repercussions. Orton has been very open about his issues in the past so I assume he will discuss the cause of the suspension at some point.
- WWE Considering Change To Wellness Policy Announcements (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Shane “Hurricane” Helms on Randy Orton’s WWE Wellness Policy suspension (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Randy Orton’S Suspension and the Fans Left Behind (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Has CM Punk Lost the Edge That Made Him a Star? (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Happy 27th Birthday Drew McIntyre (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson sells California estate for close to $4.9 million (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- THQ Outlines More Details On Ring Breaks In WWE ’13 (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Jon Fitch Latest Fighter to Bow Out Due to Injury (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Is Chris Benoit Featured In The New WWE Encyclopedia? (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- UFC reveals an EA Sports video game deal (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- WWE Issues Response to TNA’s Lawsuit (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)