–Ross on WWE developmental: “Productive day of day one of two a days here in Tampa at FCW facility. Approximately 23 prospects working out doing a variety of drills. Lots of fundamentals being taught by FCW staff lead by ‘Head Coach’ Bill DeMott. It will interesting as to what everyone retains as it relates to what they learned today come another day of two a days on Tuesday. They are getting great coaching from Dusty Rhodes, Jerry Brisco, Ricky Steamboat, WWE HOFers all, Norman Smiley, Joey Mercury, and Steve Keirn.”
Powell’s POV: Ross had a lot of items regarding WWE Developmental today in is full blog. As always, we are only running the highlights, so check out his website for all the details.
–Ross on former ECW star Perry Saturn: “Good to see Perry Saturn at FCW teaching today as well. Really proud of Perry for a variety of reasons and it was good visiting with him today.”
Powell’s POV: Saturn is getting around these days. He worked for a local indy group in the Twin Cities on Saturday and was described as being “in good spirits and motivated” by someone who worked the show. It’s nice to hear he’s bouncing back after going through some dark times.
–Ross on a tryout camp at WWE developmental: “It looks like multiple prospects from the ongoing camp at FCW have viable opportunities to earn WWE developmental contracts but the next 72 hours will tell the story. Jerry Brisco, as always, has done a superb job in bring some talented, amateur wrestlers to the camp.”
Powell’s POV: It sounds like an eventful week at developmental with the tryout camp and Bill DeMott replacing Tom Prichard as the head trainer. Hopefully we’ll hear more via Ross’s blog throughout the week
- Ultimate Fighter Finale Results: Grades for All Main Card Fighters (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- TUF Live Finale: The Real Winners and Losers from Ellenberger vs. Kampmann (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Frank Mir’s TRT Exemption: Is There a Low Testosterone Epidemic in MMA? (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- TUF Live Finale: Martin Kampmann vs. Johny Hendricks Head to Toe Breakdown (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Nutrition tip: Free isn’t always good (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Good nutrition starts with the right nutrients (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Jon Fitch Latest Fighter to Bow Out Due to Injury (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Is Chris Benoit Featured In The New WWE Encyclopedia? (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Charles Oliveira submits Jonathan Brookins (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Justin Lawrence floors John Cofer with head-kick KO (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)