“June 7, Tampa. It will be difficult to watch,bad people doing terrible things, violent, ugly, uncomfortable. Me vs @realkingregal. He’s gonna try to finish the job he did on my shoulder,the gimmick shoulder that cost me the fcw title. My goal is to punch him in the mouth repeatedly, until I’m sure that he will have to go get dentures soon after his broken nose is fixed.”
– Independent wrestler Adam Sullins was one of the participants on CMT’s Redneck Island reality show, hosted by Steve Austin. No word yet if any other wrestlers were on the show. Redneck Island premieres on Saturday, June 9 at 10pm EST on CMT.
– We noted before that officials would be looking at several prospects in WWE developmental this week. One of those prospects is Kayla Armstrong – daughter of WWE referee Scott Armstrong, niece to “Road Dogg” BG James and granddaughter of WWE Hall of Famer “Bullet” Bob Armstrong.
Kayla, who recently graduated college, wrote the following on Twitter:
“At the airport getting ready to fly to Tampa for my tryout! I’m nervous and excited about finally doing this all on my own! It’s all me now!”
- TNA Files Lawsuit Against WWE over leaked information (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Is Chris Benoit Featured In The New WWE Encyclopedia? (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Jon Fitch Latest Fighter to Bow Out Due to Injury (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Good nutrition starts with the right nutrients (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Nutrition tip: Free isn’t always good (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Justin Lawrence floors John Cofer with head-kick KO (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Charles Oliveira submits Jonathan Brookins (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Lateef Kayode to confront his toughest critic in Antonio Tarver (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Does Tarver Have Any Magic Left? (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Boxing coach knockout over sexual abuse charges (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)
- Boxer Warren taking 3rd swing at Olympic gold (wrestleraw.wordpress.com)